House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Marked and begin your new life at the House of Night, We wish you luck at surviving the Change.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, This isn't what I thought "Drama' would be.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall

Well, This isn't what I thought "Drama' would be. Empty
PostSubject: Well, This isn't what I thought "Drama' would be.   Well, This isn't what I thought "Drama' would be. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:49 pm

Sitting in a metal Fold-up chair, I was forced to watch other people act like somebody else. Was this what they called "Drama"? What is this, a Preforming Arts school? Last time I checked, it was the House of Night. I rolled my eyes, and tapped my finger impatiently on the chair, making an annoying tapping noise. Several people looked at me, but I just ignored them. If this was going to be Drama, then you should get some real drama in there. A small smirk spread across my face. My eyes flashed a bit and others crowded around me, seeing my eyes turn black. Oops, looks like I forgot to tell you my eyes turn black when I see the future. Anyways, all I saw was my insides rotting from boredom, so it was nothing much. When they turned to the normal blue, I gasped. "Every thing's going to crash! Crash to the ground! Turn to dust and rubble!" I screamed, putting a nervous look on my face. "Everybody! You have to get out of here!" I shouted, running around. I laughed inwardly. These people are so gullible. As everybody filed out, I laughed and walked over to the snack bar. Free snacks for me!

Last edited by Kendall on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erik Night

Erik Night

PostSubject: Re: Well, This isn't what I thought "Drama' would be.   Well, This isn't what I thought "Drama' would be. EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:28 am

I had been tuning everyone out and now I saw everyone run out of the room. I turned to the girl at the snack bar. She looked sorta familiar but not really, I turned my tuner off and then the sound was back, "That wasn't very nice."
Back to top Go down
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Well, This isn't what I thought "Drama' would be.   Well, This isn't what I thought "Drama' would be. EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:30 am

Somebody speaks, then I turn around with a Pear in my hand. I looked surprised, then I imitate his voice in a mocking tone.

Last edited by Kendall on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erik Night

Erik Night

PostSubject: Re: Well, This isn't what I thought "Drama' would be.   Well, This isn't what I thought "Drama' would be. EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:57 am

"Neither is that." I said with my odd Tennesee acent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, This isn't what I thought "Drama' would be.   Well, This isn't what I thought "Drama' would be. Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, This isn't what I thought "Drama' would be.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night :: Classes and Dorms :: Classrooms :: Drama, Proffesor Nolan-
Jump to: